Friday 28 August 2015

1989 Book TAG!


check out the original post


1. A book with LGBT themes



I'm going to have to go with Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan! I haven't read it yet, but it sounds great!

2. A book that hit you right in the feels... but was totally worth it.

I think this one's pretty obvious! I'm gonna go with TFIOS by John Green! That book was hard for me to finish. And the movie!? I still can't talk about this.



3. A book that you hated but you loved the cover





Can we change this question just a bit? I've actually never had this experience before! (i know, i don't read enough!) So I'm gonna talk about a book i LOVED but hated the cover! And that is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. This is one of my FAVOURITE books! But the cover really isn't the best!
                          4. Your latest book boyfriend/girlfriend

Is this even a question? Obviously i'm gonna go with Chaol from the TOG series!! I mean come on! Who could resist Chaol's charm?









                                          5. A timeless classic you love.


Can it be more obvious? (of course not- you can see the book cover) I'm gonna have to go with Harry Potter by J.K Rowling! This book is just plain perfection. And i really need to finish the whole series!









Sadly i'm gonna have to stop the tag there! (i'll continue it once i've read enough books! I'm a pretty slow reader!) But if you want to see the entire tag, check out the original post here


No comments:

Post a Comment